Friday, June 03, 2005

Tahoe! Just smell the air! Aaaaaaaaah....

Hello there! Well, this is Chipper once again, coming to you from beautiful Lake Tahoe - where the air is clear, the lake is crystal blue and the sky is filled with nothing but rainbows. Well, okay, maybe not filled with rainbows, but I swear I saw one just last week and it appeared on cue as if I was living a real-life version of the Truman Show.

I'm currently starring in a great show called "FUSION II" here at the Horizon Casino. I've worked here twice before about 8+ years ago, and the theater still has such a wonderful intimate feel about it. Perfect size for comedy and interacting with the audience. The show also stars illusionist Alexander, and comedy magician Eric Buss. Must also mention Alexander's incredible assistant, Pamela. Great cast and crew! Not to mention the hotel employees are so supportive and nice! You don't find that everywhere you work, and so you become quite thankful for fun gigs like this!

There are a couple links people have requested, so here they are:

http://www.chipper.tv

This is my official website containing everything you'd want to know about little ol' me, including schedule, news, reviews, quotes, pix, etc... Hope you enjoy it! The other one is currently being built at:

http://www.chippershow.com OR http://www.thechippershow.com

This is the soon-to-be home of our full evening show which tours from time to time. Show includes original comedy magic, music and variety arts skills. It's done very well, breaking a few box office records and requests for repeat bookings almost immediately. There are some cool tours we'll be doing soon, and they will be posted in the weeks to come. Stop by often to see what the website looks like after the construction dust settles a bit.

I hope to jot down some fun tidbits from time to time while I'm here in the show. Although I can't commit to a daily dirge of ditties, I will try to slap something together every 4-5 days. As always, if you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to email me, either through any of the above websites, or simply use: lowellprod@adelphia.net

Take care my friends, and accept no wooden nickels!

signing off,

Chipper