Our show has been running now for over a month, and it's been getting great reviews. Crowds are growing nicely as we head towards the busy summer season. We've had great write-ups in the local mags, and I even got drafted as a celebrity film reviewer for the local tv station, as I came out of the STAR WARS movie. (the Wednesday midnight showing of course, since I'm a complete Sci-fi geek....granted, no costume or lightsaber accessories. That for others, so we can enjoy the 'people watching' or is that 'alien watching'? They certainly stand-out, as they're the ones who DIDN'T bring a date to the film.)
I've got a TV interview tomorrow with host, Howie Nave. Great guy, who also appears at the IMPROV over at Harvey's/Harrah's casino resort here in Tahoe. I've worked that particular IMPROV 3-4 times now, and it's always a blast. Another great room for comedy and the audiences are there to have a good time.
More to come.
Chipper
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment