There was so much rambling in the last post that AFTER I published it, I realized nothing written pertained to the MAGIC magazine piece. Oops! : )
Anyway, yes fans, it's true.... I'm currently appearing in the May issue of MAGIC Magazine, with a full, 7-page article/interview done on Chipper. (Yes, I'm speaking in 3rd person just like some ego-drivin, mega-stars do. See how ridiculous it sounds??? So stop it!)
The piece was done by a wonderful writer, Mark Nelson, and edited by Alan Howard, who did a fantastic job of whittling down my "blah, blah, blah" into a cohesive piece that actually flowed. Bravo to the two of you!
For those interested in some of my thinking when it comes to performance, writing and creating material, working casinos, handling people from the audience, etc., give it a read. There's a lot of important things in there that I wished someone had told me when I first started out. Hope you enjoy it, and please drop me a line and let me know what you thought about it. Or, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to email me and I'd be more than happy to help you when it comes to comedy writing, routining, etc...
Also a big thanks to the owner and editor of MAGIC, Stan Allen. His magazine has really elevated the art of magic and he produced issue after issue of quality. Truly, I don't know how he does it each and every month.
Radio and Television interviews were done today and we had a blast. Also on the bill is Don McMillan who's a great guy and skews his comedy from his earlier career as an engineer. Very funny stuff! We snapped a few photos which I'll post up here or on facebook in a few days.
Meanwhile, please check out the facebook page and join or "add a friend" if you'd like. Simply look for Chipper Lowell (again with that 3rd person crap!) and you should see my FACEBOOK PAGE.
All the best!
email: chipper@chipper.tv

Anyway, yes fans, it's true.... I'm currently appearing in the May issue of MAGIC Magazine, with a full, 7-page article/interview done on Chipper. (Yes, I'm speaking in 3rd person just like some ego-drivin, mega-stars do. See how ridiculous it sounds??? So stop it!)
The piece was done by a wonderful writer, Mark Nelson, and edited by Alan Howard, who did a fantastic job of whittling down my "blah, blah, blah" into a cohesive piece that actually flowed. Bravo to the two of you!
For those interested in some of my thinking when it comes to performance, writing and creating material, working casinos, handling people from the audience, etc., give it a read. There's a lot of important things in there that I wished someone had told me when I first started out. Hope you enjoy it, and please drop me a line and let me know what you thought about it. Or, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to email me and I'd be more than happy to help you when it comes to comedy writing, routining, etc...
Also a big thanks to the owner and editor of MAGIC, Stan Allen. His magazine has really elevated the art of magic and he produced issue after issue of quality. Truly, I don't know how he does it each and every month.
Radio and Television interviews were done today and we had a blast. Also on the bill is Don McMillan who's a great guy and skews his comedy from his earlier career as an engineer. Very funny stuff! We snapped a few photos which I'll post up here or on facebook in a few days.
Meanwhile, please check out the facebook page and join or "add a friend" if you'd like. Simply look for Chipper Lowell (again with that 3rd person crap!) and you should see my FACEBOOK PAGE.
All the best!
email: chipper@chipper.tv

No comments:
Post a Comment